Before you apply
- Check out our company vision
- Check out what's happening right now
- Check out how our products perform
As you can see, we are dedicated to excellence. This is what will we expect from you too. If you can identify with perfectionism, have a strong sense of honesty and an affinity for solid work, please get in touch with us!
We're currently seeking new employees to expand our marketing team.
You will be responsible for spreading the word about Emsisoft. While a significant part of the job is dedicated to managing and staying regularly in touch with our affiliates and business partners, you will also be challenged daily with building up new contacts to editors and bloggers.
Note, this is a remote position and you will be working from home (as we all do).
- Primary responsibility is focused on building up strong contacts around the world, to people such as bloggers, magazine and newspaper editors who have the potential to help us gain increased visibility for our products online and offline. You will have extensive tools and material from us at your disposal to help you convert each serious contact into a valuable long term business partner.
- You will manage our existing affiliates and welcome new ones on a daily basis, helping them generate maximum revenues with our award winning products.
- You will be on the look out for contacts in the software industry to arrange cross promotions, barter deals and similar.
- You won't just wait for PR opportunities to hit you, but be actively engaged in seeking exciting new opportunities every day.
- You will develop measurable monthly goals and analyze the results for regular team reports.
Skills and qualifications:
- Excellent communication and persuasion skills.
- Excellent English skills. Advanced German language knowledge is a plus.
- You must have a doer's attitude. We're looking for a person of action.
- Strong background in software industry PR and affiliate marketing is a plus.
- You should be a team-player. We're using SCRUM to organize teams of 3-5 in a virtual company environment.
What we can offer:
We are offering from 30h/week to full time employment as an independent contractor, working in an interesting field as part of a growing multi-cultural company. You will have flexible work hours providing the short daily meetings are covered. Your job will be completely location independent, assuming you have access to a reasonably fast and stable Internet connection.
Great! Please send an application including the following information to: email@example.com.
- One name and address of a potentially interesting software company that would be a great fit for a barter deal.
- A short resume covering your previous 5 years of employment along with short descriptions of the main tasks you were responsible for.
- Please don't hesitate to include references to your previous work.
- Your salary expectations.
We are looking forward to your applications!