- First, choose the file you want to upload by clicking the ‘Choose…’ button on the right.
- A new window will be opened showing you the files and folders on your computer.
- Find the folder on your computer where you stored the file you want to upload.
- Once inside the folder, select the appropriate filename in the browse window.
- Click the filename once and the filename will be transferred to the smaller filename box.
- Click the open button. The browse window will close and the filename will be listed next
to the “Select File” field on the webpage below.
- Underneath the “Select File” field is the “Description” field.
Click on it to enter any information you know about the file(s) you are submitting,
such as the name and what effect it had on your system.
- Click upload once and wait for the confirmation page to be displayed.
Important Note! Please don’t upload files larger than 100 MB. If you have a
larger malware collection, please contact us directly.