Emsisoft Decryptor for HKCrypt
HKCrypt (also known as "Hacked Ransomware") first appeared in late 2017, and encrypts a victim's files using the RC4 algorithm, then adds the extension ".hacked" to files. The malware pretends to be running a Windows update, then shows a lock screen telling the victim to contact "[email protected]".
This ransomware also leaves ransom notes in English (@readme_English.txt or How_to_decrypt_files.txt), Spanish (@Readme_Spanish.txt), and Italian (@Leggimi_decrypt_Italian.txt). The English ransom note contains the following text:
All of your files were protected by a strong encryption with RSA4096
What happened to my files ?
Decrypting of your files is only possible with the help of private key and decryp
How can i get my files back ?
the only way to restore your files So, there are two ways you can choose
1- wait for a miracle and get your price doubled
2- or restore your data easy way if you have really valuable data
you better not waste your time, because there is no other way to get your files, except make
What should i do next ? Buy decryption key
1. Buy Bitcoin (https://blockchain.info)
2. Send amount of 0.5 BTC to address: 131mixVnmnijg1DPJZrTTakX3qJLpb675o
3. Transaction will take about 15-30 minutes to confirm.
4. When transaction is confirmed, send email to us at
5. Write subject of your mail with : HACKED
6. Write content of your mail with : - Restore my files Bitcoin payment : (YOUR BITCOIN