Emsisoft Emergency Kit Pro
Especially made for helpdesk and PC repair use to scan and clean third-party PCs
Version 22.214.171.12471 — Released: 12/01/2016
For Windows 7/8/10, 32 & 64 bit
If you got it, Emsisoft will find it
Features the complete dual-scanner technology of Emsisoft Anti-Malware, with 10 million signatures for all types of online threats.
Thorough quarantine or removal of detected objects with saving of log files.
Fully portable solution, no installation required. You can make unlimited copies of the stick.
USB stick is self updating with just one click. All software updates included for a year.
16 GB USB stick, with 15 GB free for backing up the important data of infected machines.
Proven technology that has already cleaned millions of infections over the last 3 years.
Custom malware removal help for hard to remove infections.
Ideal for both small PC repair shops and the helpdesk departments of large companies.
Full version of Emsisoft Anti-Malware included!
How it works
The Emsisoft Emergency Kit contains a collection of programs that can be used without software installation to scan for malware and clean infected computers.
Emsisoft Emergency Kit Scanner
The Emsisoft Emergency Kit Scanner includes the powerful Emsisoft Scanner complete with graphical user interface. Scan the infected PC for Viruses, Trojans, Spyware, Adware, Worms, Dialers, Keyloggers and other malicious programs.
Emsisoft Commandline Scanner
This scanner contains the same functionality as the Emergency Kit Scanner but without a graphical user interface. The commandline tool is made for professional users and is perfect for batch jobs.
To run the Emsisoft Commandline Scanner, perform the following actions:
- Open a command prompt window (Run: cmd.exe)
- Switch to the drive of the USB Stick (e.g.: f:), then to the folder of the executable files (e.g.: cd run)
- Run the scanner by typing: a2cmd.exe
Next you will see a help page describing all available parameters.
The following parameter is an example of scanning drive c:\ with Memory, Traces (Registry) scan enabled, and archive support active. Detected Malware is moved to quarantine.
a2cmd.exe /f="c:\" /m /t /a /q="c:\quarantine\"
See how easy to use it is
Windows 7, 8, 10 or Windows Server 2008, 2012. The latest service packs are required. All features are fully available on x64 systems. Minimum of 1 GB RAM for best performance.
The new look of Emsisoft Emergency Kit for business users
- No cap that goes missing, no rotating stuff that breaks - just plug it in and start cleaning, right away!
- Solid case to protect your data while you are on-the-go. Use more than 15GB of free space for your own stuff!
- Ready when you are, with over 10 million signatures for sophisticated detection, automatic updates and malware removal guarantee for hard to remove infections.
- 16GB USB stick pre-compiled with valuable malware removal tools, that have been constantly improved at cleaning computers since 2010.
- Engraved reminder of where to submit new malicious files or get malware removal assistance from Emsisoft support, if needed.
- Very compact design (only 5mm thick!) that fits into even really hard to access hardware designs with ease.
- Neat hook to attach it to your key ring easily
We're proud of these test results!
CNET - 5 out of 5 stars
In the right hands, Emsisoft Free Emergency Kit can bring powerful tools to bear on a wide range of PC troubles.
PC Mag recommends
If you're the security go-to guy (or gal) in your family, workplace, or neighborhood, stick a copy of Emsisoft Emergency Kit on a USB drive and keep it with you.
Komputer Swiat - Editor's Choice
It's a very useful and easy to use program! We recommend to everyone!
Download.com rated "Excellent"
Emsisoft Free Emergency kit belongs on any user's portable PC toolkit