A truly global company
Emsisoft is based in New Zealand, but our reach is global. Our team is composed of the most dedicated and talented people for the job, working in all corners of the world. We at Emsisoft don't know physical or cultural boundaries. We are all part of a diverse group of experts that create the best possible malware protection software for all.
Sales Representative - Antivirus/Anti-Malware
We’re searching for a motivated sales representative to help grow Emsisoft’s reseller network. If you’re looking for a role that will test your sales chops while providing you with the fantastic work-life balance that comes with location independent working, this could be the position for you!
A leading name in the antivirus space, Emsisoft is dedicated to making the world a safer place by protecting users against all forms of malware. As the company grows, we’re looking to bring on new talent to expand our reseller partnerships and grow channel sales.
That’s where you come in.
As a sales rep, you’ll be responsible for growing the Emsisoft reseller network in English speaking countries and providing these resellers with ongoing support. The position is well-suited to someone who has experience in software sales (ideally with resellers), is ready to hit targets and has the drive and passion needed to succeed in a fast-paced and exciting industry.
In return, we offer a competitive hour-based salary, target-based bonuses and total location independence, which gives you the freedom to work from anywhere in the world!
- Establish a strong reseller network in English speaking countries.
- Work with resellers and provide them with necessary support to motivate their sales.
- Grow sales from English speaking markets.
- Deliver monthly reports, analyses and sales targets.
- Experience in software sales, preferably with resellers and/or managed service providers (MSP).
- Ready to meet targets.
- Fluent in English.
- Must be a self-starter and comfortable working in a fast-paced innovative environment.
- High energy level and ability to work independently.
- High levels of collaboration and teamwork.
- Positive attitude and willing to go the extra mile without being asked.
What we offer
- Safe, long-term employment (40 hours/week) as an independent contractor.
- Semi-flexible work hours providing the short daily meetings are covered.
- Completely location independent role, assuming you have access to a reasonably fast and stable Internet connection.
- Opportunity to work in an interesting field as part of a growing multicultural company.
- Fixed hour-based salary and target-based bonuses.
Think you’d be a good fit for the role? We’d love to hear from you. Send us your C.V. and cover letter to [email protected] and we’ll be in touch.