No-bloat dual-scanner protection for your Windows PC
Version 2017.3.2.7392 — Released: 04/20/2017
For Windows 7/8/10, 32 & 64 bit
Forget viruses – Today’s malware comes in all shapes and sizes
Threat of the year since 2012. Attackers enter your PC through unpatched software and encrypt all your files. Can you afford to pay a $600 ransom to get your data back?
They turn your PC into a remote controlled zombie. Your computing power is collectively sold on the black market to send spams, attack others or store illegal content.
Hackers use phishing techniques and keyloggers to get your most valuable passwords and empty your bank- or PayPal-accounts invisibly within seconds.
Potentially Unwanted Programs that mess up your computer with useless browser toolbars, tons of commercials and other bulk that slows down the PC.
Keeps you safe: The new Emsisoft Anti-Malware
- Unique: Dual-engine malware scanner
- The core: Triple layer protection
- Hourly updates: Against 300,000 new threats every day
- Advanced: Cleaning and restoration capabilities
- No bloat: Easy to navigate, lightweight to use
- Extended logs to look up past actions
- Security knowledge articles and outbreak alerts
- Ultra-fast: Malware scans in about 1 minute only!
- Outstanding: Quick and helpful customer support
An ounce of protection is worth a pound of cure
If you unintentionally try to view a website that spreads trojans, spyware, or any other type of malicious software, Emsisoft Anti-Malware will prevent you from connecting and getting infected.
Real-time File Guard
This real-time protection layer checks all downloaded and modified files with the awarded super-fast Emsisoft dual-engine scanner. The best: You won’t even notice it’s there for you 24/7.
To stop brand new threats that aren't yet known by signatures, Emsisoft Anti-Malware continually monitors the behavior of all active programs and raises an alert as soon as something suspicious occurs.
Emsisoft’s high performance dual-engine scanner
How does it scan faster with two engines than most others with just one?
Emsisoft Anti-Malware not only detects more because it uses the full power of two major antivirus- and anti-malware technologies, it also scans quicker because of the efficient combination of the scanners.
Any unnecessary duplicates in detection are avoided, enabling the least impact on memory and overall hardware resources.
View technology details
Destroys annoying PUPs - one at a time
In Internet security, “PUPs” stands for “Potentially Unwanted Programs”. These are unneeded browser toolbars, adware and other annoying software that typically gets installed with freeware software downloads.
More on PUPs
Leading in comparatives and continuously winning awards
Number of compromised systems across all real-world protection tests (6363 test cases) conducted by AV-Comparatives (2014).
- 3 x Top Rated product of the year - AV-Comparatives, AT
- 17 x VB100 Award - VirusBulletin, UK
- AV-Test Certified, DE
- 3 x First place out of 46 - COMSS, RU
- 8 x Best in test - MRG-Effitas, UK
- 13 x "Advanced+" (best) - AV-Comparatives, AT
- Antivirus of the year - multiple publications
See how easy to use it is
Our customer reviews speak for themselves
Emsisoft is top-notch when it comes to customer service and needs to be commended for its 'Service is Job #1' philosophy.
Emsisoft stands heads and shoulders above many other companies, of any kind, when it comes to the quality of their product and their Customer service department.
Both product and sales support exceed expectations in the accuracy and speed of their response as well as the friendly and 'can do' attitude they always display when dealing with me.
One word: Wow! Not only did I receive a response to my issue quickly, you nailed every single detail in your accurate diagnosis.
It's not the name recognition that counts but the quality of the product and the service behind it - and no one does antivirus better than Emsisoft.
I am amazed how you all at Emsisoft react to correspondence so quickly. No fobbing off, no excuses, you do as you say.
Emsisoft's unique benefits
Malware Removal Guarantee
Our malware removal experts will guide you to clean your system if required.
Receive a full refund for up to 30 days after purchase if you’re unhappy.
Always receive all new software versions at no extra cost via auto-update.
25% off on license renewals + 5% more for every year you stay with us.
Committed to maximum efficiency and protection, without slowdowns.
Challenge our first-class support team with any questions around the product.
Free 30-day Trial Period
Convince yourself about the quality before purchasing anything.
We don’t betray our customers or sell their data for quick cash.
You might ask...
- Can it replace my antivirus?
- Absolutely. Emsisoft Anti-Malware is a complete antivirus solution that provides protection against all manner of threats that are lurking on the internet.
- Why is it called "Anti-Malware" and not "Antivirus"?
- Our lab has determined that classic viruses only make up less than 0.5% of total threats (in 2016). Using "Antivirus" would therefore be wrong by definition. We're perfectionists so we have elected to use the broader term "Malware" as it stands for all kinds of online threats.
- When should I choose Emsisoft Internet Security over Emsisoft Anti-Malware?
- The extra firewall protection layer hides your computer from others when you’re frequently connected to public wifi or hotel networks while travelling.
- What are the system requirements?
- Basically any PC that is able to run Windows 7, 8 or 10. All features are available on x86 and x64 systems. Make sure you always have the latest service packs and security updates installed.
- Can it protect Windows Servers too?
- Yes. Licenses for "Emsisoft Anti-Malware for Server", an Emsisoft Anti-Malware edition optimized for servers, are available too.
- Where can I get answers on any other questions?
Please contact us through one of our support channels:
Email: [email protected]
Need a firewall too? Go for Emsisoft Internet Security!
Firewall: Bonus Protection Layer
Sophisticated firewall hide in foreign networks and eliminate surface for potential attacks.Learn more