Stop cleaning up the mess: Protect with Emsisoft!
Get an ad-blocker worth US$39.90 on top.
With this limited offer you can actually get one step closer to a malware and ad-free system yourself - without ever leaving your oh-so-cozy chair of yours. Sounds amazing, right? So here is the deal:
Better hurry up, that exclusive bundle might be out of stock soon. Already a customer? See our renewal offer.
Emsisoft Enterprise Console
Emsisoft Enterprise Console provides full control over distributed installations of Emsisoft Anti-Malware on clients and servers in your network.
Runs On: Win 7, 8, 10 & Win Server 2008/2012
- Status Grid is a visual status overview of Emsisoft Anti-Malware in your network.
- Centralized update distribution within your network to reduce traffic.
- Remote Installation of Anti-Malware on your clients and servers.
- Remote malware scans and removal of detected viruses.
- Enhanced permissions management for users and groups with Active Directory integration.
- Centralized visualization of detected malware and reports via email.
Emsisoft Enterprise Console is currently in beta stage. This means that it is still under development, but we want to give you a preview of what the product can do. Please understand that some functions may not work properly yet and text may contain errors.
Your feedback is vital to us!
Please submit any errors, problems or proposals for improvement you may have to email@example.com, so we can keep on improving our product. All feedback is welcome and will be honored accordingly.
Will it run on my PC?
Yes - assuming that you’re using Windows 7, 8, 10 or Windows Server (2008, 2012) - with the latest service pack installed. All features are fully functional on x64 systems too.
Note: No server protection
Emsisoft Enterprise Console is an admin tool for clients and does not protect your server. Please use Emsisoft Anti-Malware for Server to protect your Windows server from viruses and malware.
Anyone may use Emsisoft Enterprise Console for free even after beta stage has ended. In order to activate Emsisoft Anti-Malware on your network clients, you need the corresponding premium client licences.