Swap your current antivirus for Emsisoft
Once you have bought a full version license key for Emsisoft Anti-Malware or Emsisoft Internet Security, you need to register your license key with an Emsisoft user account in order to request the free license extension.
This is how it works:
1. Create an Emsisoft user account If your purchase was done via the Emsisoft online store, a user account was automatically created for you and logon details have been emailed to you. If you have bought the software elsewhere, please sign up for a new account here. You may be required to confirm the account via the activation email.
2. Sign in at the Emsisoft License Center Use the username and password you have received to sign in at the Emsisoft License Center.
3. Register your key Switch to “Manage Licenses” and click the link to “Register your license key here“. Select the product you have bought, enter the license key and click “Register” to assign the key uniquely with your user account.
4. Send an inquiry to our sales team Ask for a free license extension. Don’t forget to include the following information:
- Your new Emsisoft license key that you want us to extend.
- A proof of purchase of your old antivirus software that shows the product name, the license key, its expiry date and your email address (must match the Emsisoft user account address).
We will then add the remaining period of your old antivirus to your new Emsisoft license key for free, so you won’t pay double for any period of license time.
Limitations Emsisoft offers this deal to provide you the opportunity to switch to an Emsisoft product that suits your needs better than other products. Please note that we can only credit license periods for third party antivirus software that was bought for money and was not part of a free giveaway. That obviously wouldn’t be fair. Any attempts to obtain our free license extension by fraudulent behavior won’t be tolerated. We reserve the right to reject any license extensions if we believe that the presented third party key is faked or unlawfully obtained. Note that the maximum period for a free license extension is capped with one year. Each third party license key can only be used once and each customer can only participate in this deal once.