Emsisoft Malware Information
Risk level: High Risk
Windows Ultimate Security Patch is a rogue scanner application. A rogue application tries to trick you by displaying false positive or misleading scan results report, which says that your computer has a problem, or infected with viruses or trojan, but you will not be able to fix it before you purchase.
Removal instructions for Adware WindowsUltimateSecurityPatch:
Emsisoft Anti-Malware detects this malware and the full version of the software could have prevented this infection. Our experts in the forum will help you remove the infection of Adware WindowsUltimateSecurityPatch for free.
Additional details on this malware:
- Shows misleading scan results.
- Shows fake warning messages.
- Shows fake security alerts.
Installation: Installed through EXE
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\
- C:\Documents and Settings\[USER]\Application Data\
- C:\Documents and Settings\[USER]\Desktop\
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Windows Ultimate Security Patch.lnk
[889 Bytes] LNK File
- C:\Documents and Settings\[USER]\Application Data\Protector-iras.exe
[2000384 Bytes] EXE File
- C:\Documents and Settings\[USER]\Application Data\result.db
[573 Bytes] DB File
- C:\Documents and Settings\[USER]\Desktop\Windows Ultimate Security Patch.lnk
[849 Bytes] LNK File
Additional information may be found here:
How can I protect myself from Adware WindowsUltimateSecurityPatch?
Essentially you need an antivirus product that is not only able to clean infections, but also protect your PC from new threats in real-time. This is the only way to prevent data loss and avoid the unnecessary hassles and costs associated with re-installations of your operating system.
Don't miss the opportunity to buy the multi-award winning security software Emsisoft Anti-Malware today!
Only $40 for the security of your computer.
Buy Emsisoft Anti-Malware online:
Trust only the best security software!