- Emsisoft Anti-Malware Home
- Emsisoft Business Security
- Emsisoft Enterprise Security
- Emsisoft Emergency Kit
- Emsisoft Commandline Scanner
Supported Windows versions for new installations:
- Windows 10 (64 bit).
- Windows 11 (64 bit).
Servers (Emsisoft Business Security and Emsisoft Enterprise Security only):
- Windows Server 2022 (64 bit).
- Windows Server 2019 (64 bit).
- Windows Server 2016 (64 bit).
New installations are no longer supported for:
- Windows 10 (32 bit).
- Windows 8.1 (all editions).
- Windows 7 (all editions).
- Windows XP (all editions)
- Windows Server 2012/R2 (all editions).
- Windows Server 2008 R2 (all editions).
Existing installations will no longer receive new software feature updates through monthly update cycles. However, we will continue to provide malware detection updates until further notice.
For best security it is critical that you always have the latest Windows Updates installed. As a rule of thumb we support the current and previous two Windows 10/11 versions, which means about 18 months of support for each version, similar to Microsoft’s support policy.
Supported Android versions:
- Android 5.0 (Lollipop) and higher.