SuperOps is a future-ready, unified PSA-RMM platform for fast-growing MSPs. SuperOps integrates seamlessly with Emsisoft, allowing you to bolster your client’s endpoint protection against cyber threats. Deploy Emsisoft on your client’s endpoints effortlessly in a matter of minutes and get real-time antivirus updates, ensuring a proactive defense against potential security risks.
Configuring the Emsisoft integration
1. Go to Settings > Marketplace and scroll down to Emsisoft. Click on Integrate.
2. To connect your existing Emsisoft account, you will need to enter the API key. To find the API key, login to my.emsisoft.com and go to MyAccount (top right corner) and scroll down to the API access section and click on Enable API. Copy your API key from here.
3. Enter the API key in the integrations page and click Connect.
Mapping clients between Emsisoft and SuperOps
Once your Emsisoft account is successfully connected, you will need to map your clients in SuperOps to their respective Workspaces in Emsisoft. Here’s how:
1. If there are no workspaces in Emsisoft yet, create a new workspace using the client name that already exists in SuperOps. To do this, simply click on the Create box to the left of the client, and your client from SuperOps will be added as a new Workspace in Emsisoft.
Note: Any Emsisoft workspace created from SuperOps will appear as a trial license in Emsisoft. Please ensure you purchase a license in the plan of your choice. If you have an existing license, you will have to manually apply the license for each workspace.
2. If the workspace already exists in Emsisoft, select it from the drop-down menu under the Workspaces in Emsisoft column against the client you want to map it to in SuperOps.
3. If you don’t want to map a SuperOps client to an Emsisoft workspace, click the Ignore box to the right of that particular client.
4. Once you have completed matching your clients, click on Import to begin your importing process. We will actively show the progress of this import process in the form of a status report. From the status report, you can see how many clients are created, imported, ignored, and didn’t go through the import as errors.
5. After you’ve successfully mapped and imported all your clients, enable Emsisoft at the policy level to deploy the Emsisoft antivirus agent for your assets. You can set this by going to Settings > Asset management > Policy management > Asset class > Antivirus.
Assets and actions
Go to Modules > Assets and click on any asset from the list. Here you can see the status of the antivirus in the Antivirus card.
To see how many threats were detected by Emsisoft, click More info on the Antivirus card. The Actions drop-down button will let you perform the following actions on the Emsisoft agent:
– Full Disk Scan
– Abort Scan
– Uninstall the Emsisoft Agent
These actions are also available in the Actions drop-down in the top right corner of the Asset summary page.